Clearing the energy of the space
I hope the tips below will be helpful for you if you sensing that the energy of your space is in need of renewal and cleansing.
BLESSINGS TO ALL
Steps in Cleaning a room or building of dirty energy
1. Burn incense. Burn a stick or cone of incense in the rooms of your house or work area. Sage is a really good herb to use if you dont have high blood pressure or seizures or asthma.. If you suffer from any of the above then your best choice is Palo Santo. Your other options are cedarwood, lavender, sandalwood, juniper. But Palo Santo I would have to say is the most that is calming and clearing at the same time.
2. Chant “OM” or “Amen.” Chant the mantra “OM” or “Amen” in the room for 20 minutes. This mantra disperses dirty energy, which is why it is universally used as part of many meditation routines to clear the mind of thoughts. As an alternative, you can play it on the CD. I live mine on all night long in my healing room .
3. Open all windows and curtains to let fresh air and sunlight in. An easy way to clean a house or room energetically, opening windows and curtains allows cleansing solar and air prana to flood a room or house. Keep it open for at least couple of hours.
4. Spray the area with salt water and essential oils from a sprayer. Mix a few tablespoons of salt with a cup of water in a sprayer with a fine misting capability. Shake to dissolve the salt. Walk through a room spraying the salt and water into the air, allowing the droplets to filter down to the floor. Best essential oils for that is Fennel, Cedarwood, Lavender, Palo Santo, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Rosemary.
5. Loud clapping. Loud, purposeful clapping with intent can break up and disperse dirty energy in a room. Clapping about 10 to 30 times, depending on the size of the room. One clap per second is a good pace.
6. Call on Archangel Michael to surround your space in his Royal Purple light and visualize the whole room or building being enveloped in that light. Keep that intent for at least 5 minutes.
7. Use crystals such as selenite. Place selenite wands in each corner of each room of the space. Another goood stone is Amethyst and Clear Quarts, Black Tourmaline, Smoky Quarts, Green aventurine, Red Jasper, Shungite, Black Obsidian, Kyantie. All of the stones above must be cleansed on at least weekly basis, besides Selenite and Kyanite – they are self cleansing.
And always remember, the ” light of God surrounds you, you are the Light of God ” heart emoticon