Basic skin care routine! What is your beauty/body care?
The best way to take care of your skin is to go back to basics.
It is of great importance what cleanser and water you use, what toner and what do you actually moisturize your skin with? Hopefully something absolutely natural.
Our skin is our largest organ and what goes on, does get in :).
And natural products work harmoniously with he structure of the skin and do not affect the homeostasis of our organism, unlike synthetic substances, which throw our bodies out of balance.
And since essential oils and base oils are essential part of my existence 🙂 I strongly recommend them in your daily lives. Why? The list of why using essential oils is so long, but in this post I will mention the most important points of why use the e.o. on the skin?
1. E.O. enhance the protective quality of the epidermis, w/out disturbing the integrity of the skin surface
2. E.O. act on the skin metabolism increasing circulation and oxygenation of the skin tissues.
3. Increased circulation in turn aids in removal of waste material, eliminating blemishes and increasing overall skin health and appearance.
4. Speeds up wound and scar healing (due to regenerative abilities of E.O.)
5. Slow down ageing process, nourishes skin, stimulates touch receptor, tone muscle tissue
Now the essential steps to your natural face care – EXTRA SPECIAL!
1. Steaming the facial skin with essential oils of lavender and chamomile
2. Apply natural mask of your choice. My choice is rhassoul clay. Place tea bags over eyes, organic chamomile tea bags or cucumber slices, organic too. http://www.rejuvelate.com/index.php/products/facial-tonic-and-clay/
3. Apply organic hydrosol, such as rose for all skin type, or lavender for more anti-septic effect. My choice is rose geranium for balancing sebum production. http://www.rejuvelate.com/index.php/products/facial-tonic-and-clay/
4. Follow with organic and therapeutic grades essential oils in the base of organic cold-pressed carrier oil.
For wonderful choices check out http://www.rejuvelate.com/index.php/products/hydrating-argan-bodyoils/